Wednesday 14 March 2018

The Importance of Recognizing Building Surveyors in Malaysian Construction Industry

The public complains about the quality, safety and healthy of buildings throughout the time. However, the issue is always neglected, especially towards the existing buildings. In fact, building inspection should be performed regularly to assess the condition and performance of building. This task is done by Building Surveyors. Therefore, it is crucial to recognize the role of Building Surveyors in ensuring the quality, safety and healthy of buildings. After several incidents happened in the buildings (e.g. fire events in the religious school Darul Quran Ittifaqiyah and KWSP building) recently, it is the time to draw attention about the necessity of implementing regular building inspection, recognizing Building Surveyors and establishing the Building Surveyor Act.

Related readings:

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/surveyors-want-compulsory-safety-inspections-of-buildings-every-two-years#OPFqarJlD0fPQK0v.97

https://www.thestar.com.my/metro/metro-news/2017/11/23/buildings-must-be-declared-safe-dbkl-periodic-inspection-guideline-necessary-to-ensure-highrises-str/


3 comments:

  1. I read your blog and that is good and I think that except it the decor and well-managed events is also very important I found the planner who supports me and made my event too good as well.
    Property Maintenance in Clapham

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paraiso Bay condos for sale with listings, photos, and prices. building paraiso bay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! rope access Singapore

    ReplyDelete