Wednesday 1 August 2018

PhD Viva Voce Examination



Congratulations to my PhD candidate, Sr Syamilah Yacob, for passing the PhD Viva Voce Examination with minor correction. Well done!!!

New milestone for myself too.

To all potential PhD candidates who are interested to venture in the research area of Facilities Management/Building Maintenance, please do not hesitate to contact me (email: auyongcp@um.edu.my) for study opportunity in University of Malaya.

Supervisors: Prof. Dr. Sr Azlan Shah Ali; Dr. Au Yong Cheong Peng

4 comments:

  1. Excellent blog,
    Really, I like your blog because every time I get an informative content from your blog. Thanks for sharing.
    Facility management companies in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really good read for me, interesting and very informative, I appreciate you work.
    click here

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very informative and intersting for those who are interested in blogging field. Thanks for sharing with us...
    Property Maintenance in Clapham

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though your locality may be small, it would be easier for you to find the right person online as there would be plenty of reviews from other clients as to the quality of the repairs done. Appliance Repair Near Me Riverside California

    ReplyDelete